Tuesday 15 May 2012

Number 7 Should Have Stayed In The Box

Body by Burberry... well it's called Body and looks like a dildo, need I say anymore?  This scent was too overpowering for me.  The smell of the alcohol just sitting on my skin bullied all the other scents out of their moment to shine.  It was only at night when the alcoholic scent slightly wore off, I was able to smell the fragrance without feeling like it was going to burn another hole in my nose.  The top notes, the ones that didn't make it to my nose, are fresh green absinthe, peach and refined freesia.  The heart notes that were completely embedded in the alcohol are, rose absolute, iris and sandalwood.  The dry down notes that I may have smelt after 12 hours, were woody cashmeran, creamy vanilla, amber and musk.  Glad I only had to wear this for a day.
Don't do it people, don't do it...
"You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind."
-Mahatma Gandhi


1 comment:

  1. So....not a winner eh?That's too bad.Looks like alot of thought went into the finished product.

    ReplyDelete