Wednesday 22 August 2012

VIVA LA JUICY - 10TH ONE

Long Live Alluring Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture
This fragrance is a winner.  It has all the elements of attracting the opposite sex, even the same sex.  I received so many compliments wearing this scent, I started to feel like a celebrity.  At first, this powerful perfume demanded attention from all, making it impossible for anyone to pass me without giving me a double look or a tribute.  The container is just as attractive as the scent.  The cap resembles a large, inexpensive crystal wine stopper, with two different gold coloured charms dangling from it.  One charm consist of the letter 'J', the other is similar to a chain with the word Couture.  The liquid is held in a practical, transparent square with Couture's gold logo in the middle.  The look is completed with a huge, fuchsia bow at the neck, not a fan of fuchsia or the bow yet it seems to benefit the appearance.  Viva La Juicy has all the ingredients that I love, however I was oblivious to the notes when I first got a whiff of this stimulating  aroma.   Knowing half of these notes are the main ingredients for a tasty cookie, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood and Praline compliment themselves impeccably as the base notes. Honeysuckle, Gardenia and Jasmin convene in the core cajoling and holding down the base as Wild Berries and Juicy Mandarin gently fall on top carrying out this exquisite scent.  As I continued my day thanking numerous strangers for telling me how nice I smelt, discontent started to kick in as I searched for this marvellous scent when praises were brought to a halt half way through the day.  I could still smell its delight, sadly, it just wasn't creating the controlling, scented bubble anymore.
I love this fragrance, just would have loved it more if it stayed as potent as it was when you first spray it on.

"Women are never disarmed by compliments.  Men always are.  That is the difference between the sexes."
-Oscar Wilde 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment